4th floor coffee shop has wifi?

waingro

• 3 weeks later...

Perhaps in keeping in the spirit of the place a small Majong set and find 3 others to play a few sets.

Thanks guys. Mahjong is a great idea! haha. I think people would start to complain about the noise though. I'll bring a book and my laptop just in case. I'll skip the cofee...last thing you want to do is get wired while waiting for the moment of truth...

Guest Pommey

Thanks guys. Mahjong is a great idea! haha. I think people would start to complain about the noise though. I'll bring a book and my laptop just in case. I'll skip the cofee...last thing you want to do is get wired while waiting for the moment of truth...

they sell beer :D

you could also try talking (what, really?) to the dozens of chinese people who will be standing there working. i had a really fun time talking to a guy who works at a visa company at the top of the escalator, and the women who shout at the applicants as they come down from their interviews (selling plane tickets). since apparently hardly any of the USCs ever talk to them, they have rampant misconceptions and stereotypes. one lady tried to tell me that 80% of american men have affairs. i asked her where she got this statistic, to which she replied from watching american movies. :D ;)

playing mahjong is another good idea. trust me, no one will complain about noise.

hopefully you'll find something to take the edge off while still taking in the interesting experiences of being in china. good luck at the interview!