Paperwork finally clears to Guangzhou

Congrats Patrick, Qunying and I are still pulling our hair out waiting for NOA#2 (I-129F). I have talked to BCIS and have requested a Status Update but was told I should get a notice on where the process is by Nov. 7. :blink:

As you can see by our timeline, we have been waiting longer than normal, to most on CFL. It isn't the wait that kills me, it's the not knowing why the wait is happening. :lol:

I have tried to give my wife a few things to do to help pass the time, such as search out shipping companys in China for her things, talking with her bank so we can continue to make payments on her house there. (It's a very nice house). My wife has even started a 4 month long English class to help her improve.

So my friend, my wife and I are very happy to see you finally have movement with your paperwork. :D

Good Luck on a short wait to P3.

Bryan & Qunying

Congrats Patrick,  Qunying and I are still pulling our hair out waiting for NOA#2 (I-129F). I have talked to BCIS and have requested a Status Update but was told I should get a notice on where the process is by Nov. 7.  :blink:

As you can see by our timeline, we have been waiting longer than normal, to most on CFL. It isn't the wait that kills me, it's the not knowing why the wait is happening.  :lol:

I have tried to give my wife a few things to do to help pass the time, such as search out shipping companys in China for her things, talking with her bank so we can continue to make payments on her house there. (It's a very nice house). My wife has even started a 4 month long English class to help her improve.

So my friend, my wife and I are very happy to see you finally have movement with your paperwork. :D

Good Luck on a short wait to P3.

Bryan & Qunying

Your time line is not longer than normal for NSC They updated thier timelines today and are officially processing March 24 now. I do know of several cases in early April that have been approved though. What disturbs me is the rising number of RFEs there. They used to be rare but the last list LIN numbers I saw for March showed them out numbering approvals almost 2 to 1