Adress problems for I 130

Not sure if any of you had this problem but my wife does not and cannot receive mail at her house. Not sure the reason. This is the address listed for her ID card and passport and Hu Kou. SHe said that this is normal. On the I130 and G325A we are listing this address but there is no place to list a mailing address. She said that on the chinese website that many people told her not to list the home address but instead list the mailing address. I am worried if we do this than the interviewer will notice the address do not match and deny for this reason.

Any advice?

Like many in China, my wife received her mail at her place of employment and never at her home.

Make sure to use her current mailing address on all the forms where it is asked. Have fun! :)

Samsong

it does not ask for mailing address. it just asks for address so I am assuming her home address. Is it OK to list the work address in place of home address

Like many in China, my wife received her mail at her place of employment and never at her home.

Make sure to use her current mailing address on all the forms where it is asked. Have fun! :)

Samsong

it does not ask for mailing address. it just asks for address so I am assuming her home address. Is it OK to list the work address in place of home address

They need a mailing address in order to mail the P3 and P4 packages to her. She will need the interview letter to get into the consulate.

Samsong

They need a mailing address in order to mail the P3 and P4 packages to her. She will need the interview letter to get into the consulate.

I agree with Randy. The mailing address is the most important. Have your SO give you her mailing address to put on the forms.

That way all will be safe and her address where she receives mail will be recorded by immigrations via the forms. -Good Luck.