Regarding the time period from P3 to interview date

haha. we were married last yr in court, but this is just an official banquet to introduce ourselves as a couple to his friends and family.

cg

WOW ! ! !, that must be the quickest DCF ever! Congratulations and Good Luck, Mike & Yizhen

Less than 30 days Wedding to P-3!

Not you cguo7, waingro! His wedding to receiving P-3 is less than 30 days. He was married 3/18/09, P-3 date was 4/9/09, and he received the P-3 on 4/18/09. It is by far the fastest DCF I have ever heard of! Maybe GUZ is starting something new, INSTANT GREEN CARDS! Maybe they will start doing this for all visa applicants.

I am sorry to be so sarcastic, but this is unheard of. The times you said were slow, were actually on the short end, and your case is overdosed on crystal-meth. Please tell us what you did to get this speedy treatment. We would like to help others in the future, Mike & Yizhen

Not you cguo7, waingro! His wedding to receiving P-3 is less than 30 days. He was married 3/18/09, P-3 date was 4/9/09, and he received the P-3 on 4/18/09. It is by far the fastest DCF I have ever heard of! Maybe GUZ is starting something new, INSTANT GREEN CARDS! Maybe they will start doing this for all visa applicants.

I am sorry to be so sarcastic, but this is unheard of. The times you said were slow, were actually on the short end, and your case is overdosed on crystal-meth. Please tell us what you did to get this speedy treatment. We would like to help others in the future, Mike & Yizhen

Hey Mike, let me create a separate thread. I didn't mean to hijack this one.