When your fiancee tells you she had a dream last night and it was about the interview ....she dreamed 1 minute long and Vo told her she passed through ...NOw she is more confident about when she has to interview :yahoo: That is a good feeling now just to get to that point in the process soon soon just wishing sooner like always....

I hope the dream comes true. It's a long hard wait but your petition being sent to GZ is a major milestone. Good luck, I hope your visa is speedy.

Yes it is thank you and i keep telling my fiancee and myself both that it is better to be this close than not even started yet...There is light at the end of the tunnel and now more confidence on her part i know she will do great in the interview her english is amazing and our relationship is solid

Edited by areynolds (see edit history)

Must be catching. She told me this morning that she also had a dream and got her VISA and was just waiting for me to come scoop her up.

very cool .....My fiancee was really nervous about having to interview (even though there was no reason except the horor stories she had heard about bad interviews ) ...this dream really helped give her confidence that she will do good and pass no problems ...she is getting more and more excited now to get to that point in the process so we can just be together and not 10,000 miles away all the time i am getting excited about that too

Edited by areynolds (see edit history)