Just back from 17 wonderful days with my Wife!

I just spent 17 wonderful days in China with my wife. Now of course i am again feeling so anxious to have her with me. I sent Guangzhou an E-mail on 9-17-2003 and haven't gotten a reply yet. I sent them another on 10-9-2003. My documents have been in "Clearance Delay" for 23 days now. I know this isnt really a long time by most of the standards used by people here, But my patience is starting to get frazzled.

Our embassy in China S U X !!! At least before you could track it from place to place. Now i am at the mercy of an incompetant bunch of morons!

OK, I am through venting! :lol:

Patrick & Li

I just spent 17 wonderful days in China with my wife. Now of course i am again feeling so anxious to have her with me. I sent Guangzhou an E-mail on 9-17-2003 and haven't gotten a reply yet. I sent them another on 10-9-2003. My documents have been in "Clearance Delay" for 23 days now. I know this isnt really a long time by most of the standards used by people here, But my patience is starting to get frazzled.

Our embassy in China S U X !!! At least before you could track it from place to place. Now i am at the mercy of an incompetant bunch of morons!

OK, I am through venting!  :angry:

Patrick & Li

Patrick

I agree sometimes it so hard., especially just having to return without your loved one in hand.....5 times I had to leave my finance at the airport.

Now we are still waiting.....but i feel things will start to move soon.....!

It took 32 days for our douments to clear customs