regarding proof of a bonafide relationship with a CR1

Hi all,

I was married in China last October, my husband and I did a DCF. I think we should be able to get an interview sometime in May since we just sent the P3 back to Guangzhou. My question is this: Since I've been living in China with my hubby for most of our relationship (dating and marriage), how else can I prove we keep in touch. It may be a silly question, but I want to make sure I have all my bases covered.

He and I have been living at the campus where I work as a foreign teacher since Oct. 08. Throughout most of our relationship, I was probably gone a total of 3 months because I went home to the US. We used phone cards to talk every night - but I can't get records for those. We didn't use email much and he wrote one letter to me. I have asked the deputy director of the Foreign Teaching Affairs Department to write a letter saying my hubby and I have been living together since Oct 08. Do you think this will be enough evidence? We also have tons of pictures to show also. THanks.

Affidavits from friends or family are fine in cases of short marriage period where evidence of co-habitation has not been generated.

Pictures together, pictures with family, evidence of working or attending same same school.

thank you.

Hi all,

I was married in China last October, my husband and I did a DCF. I think we should be able to get an interview sometime in May since we just sent the P3 back to Guangzhou. My question is this: Since I've been living in China with my hubby for most of our relationship (dating and marriage), how else can I prove we keep in touch. It may be a silly question, but I want to make sure I have all my bases covered.

He and I have been living at the campus where I work as a foreign teacher since Oct. 08. Throughout most of our relationship, I was probably gone a total of 3 months because I went home to the US. We used phone cards to talk every night - but I can't get records for those. We didn't use email much and he wrote one letter to me. I have asked the deputy director of the Foreign Teaching Affairs Department to write a letter saying my hubby and I have been living together since Oct 08. Do you think this will be enough evidence? We also have tons of pictures to show also. THanks.