Is it possible?

My wife and I have filed the "cr1",in which it left Feb.28th from NVC to guangzhou.Ariived in Guangzhou on feb23rd sitting in clearance delay,and so like i did with our k3,checking the status everyday.and feb 24th clearance delay.today i looked at the status on dhl.....has been delivered....is this possible?when k3,i think i waited like 3 months or so for it to clear .wow....i don't know what to think....except cynical that i have become from this eye opening journey,I don't believe it !

Jimi

Jimi - there is SLIGHT possibility that it was retrieved by a GUZ employee and deposited inside the GUZ building for casefile opening.

One thing I gleaned about this, from reading here at CFL, is that the WEIGHT of the package somehow makes a difference.

If it was heavier, then it did not 'get opened' quickly - it just sat in that normal FIFO queue.

If it was lighter, somehow it got into GUZ for processing, faster.

But don't shoot me- this is what I remember, I can't tell you exact numbers and calendar dates.

OTOH, maybe a miracle occurred, with 2 possible outcomes?

1. There is no longer any hold at the DHL warehouse facility since Pres Obama made his suggestion or

2. Somehow the GUZ staff caught caught up on all casefiles during Spring Festival.

FWIW, check each day again, for 3 days going forward, see if the status changes back to 'clearance delay' or something else.

Whatever happens, I'm rootin' for ya !!!

Jimi - there is SLIGHT possibility that it was retrieved by a GUZ employee and deposited inside the GUZ building for casefile opening.

One thing I gleaned about this, from reading here at CFL, is that the WEIGHT of the package somehow makes a difference.

If it was heavier, then it did not 'get opened' quickly - it just sat in that normal FIFO queue.

If it was lighter, somehow it got into GUZ for processing, faster.

But don't shoot me- this is what I remember, I can't tell you exact numbers and calendar dates.

OTOH, maybe a miracle occurred, with 2 possible outcomes?

1. There is no longer any hold at the DHL warehouse facility since Pres Obama made his suggestion or

2. Somehow the GUZ staff caught caught up on all casefiles during Spring Festival.

FWIW, check each day again, for 3 days going forward, see if the status changes back to 'clearance delay' or something else.

Whatever happens, I'm rootin' for ya !!!

Yes,the package was a light weight package,which may work in my favor this time around.

jimi