China's Plastic Surgery Queen

Guest Tony n Terrific

Maybe she sould move to southern China where there is no heat in the houses. In Beijing can you imagine what those convectional steam radiators could do to plastic? She maybe next years China's Prune Baby.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/200...c.fantastic.cnn

She doesn't look that great to influence women.

All I got was a TIDE commercial, Tony. :shutup:

JK :yahoo:

The video shows how the influence with cosmetic surgery is as great in China as anywhere in the world.

Call me shallow, but I find beauty is most often buried deep within than what is found from outside physical appearances.

Appearance means everything - so if it's possible to pay for it, why not make it happen?

I do think she's the wrong 'poster child' unless you are already a CHINESE person and understand just 'why' to do this.

But - I digress - ya, who wants to see an old lady pushing cosmetic surgery, 'specially if English is yer native language?

For the most part, I can understand her POV, but come on - lets give her some credit, in Capitalistic Terms, ah? She owns the company, employs the plastic surgeons, has created an empire around 'the image', has successfully branded her business. Who cares, really, if she's not beautiful by 'Western' standards ???