My S.O. is 6 months Pregnant

It has been a long bumpy trip this last 13 months since we met in Beijing. Starting with a lawyer who was to file before the end of Dec. 2007. Later after papers finally arrived, we found out he did not file until Feb. 22 2008. He also gave false hopes about the "Time Frame" which brings us to my major question. My fiancee' is now over six months and her appointment is Dec 10th. Anything extra we should know? :D

OK - the interview is DEC 10th. With luck, she'll get approved, and pick up her visa by the 17th.

Many airlines will not let a pregnant woman past 7 (8?) months onto the plane. If she needs help with her luggage, each airport and airline can supply a helper whilst moving through the airport. She can also request a wheelchair and an aide for the times she's not in the airplane. But she has to ask for it.

At the interview, though, I don't foresee any problems because she is pregnant.

If she wants to have the baby in China, and you want to be sure of American Citizenship - see http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/ne...gistration.html

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)

Welcome to CFL and congratulations on the baby.

We were in a similar situation and did not have any problems.

You only have a short time but read as much as you can on CFL.

Make her as comfortable on the plane as possible. Buy a widow seat and an isle seat so that there will be a good possibility the seat in the middle will be empty. I assume you are with her now.

OK - the interview is DEC 10th. With luck, she'll get approved, and pick up her visa by the 17th.

Many airlines will not let a pregnant woman past 7 (8?) months onto the plane. If she needs help with her luggage, each airport and airline can supply a helper whilst moving through the airport. She can also request a wheelchair and an aide for the times she's not in the airplane. But she has to ask for it.

At the interview, though, I don't foresee any problems because she is pregnant.

If she wants to have the baby in China, and you want to be sure of American Citizenship - see http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/ne...gistration.html

Make her as comfortable on the plane as possible. Buy a widow seat and an isle seat so that there will be a good possibility the seat in the middle will be empty. I assume you are with her now.

LiuYing and I read your post yesturday, I hope we have the same "Luck" as you.

We had similiar experience with the lawyer, my husband hired a lawyer, but he gave fake updated news... and we let him go on Nov, last year, and started that ourselves in Jan, 2008.

I don't think your fiancee would have any problems in her interview neither. I wish you get PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS

LING

We had similiar experience with the lawyer, my husband hired a lawyer, but he gave fake updated news... and we let him go on Nov, last year, and started that ourselves in Jan, 2008.

I don't think your fiancee would have any problems in her interview neither. I wish you get PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS

LING

hello, this is LiuYing ,thank you! we are leaving for the airport now,

hope we can talk more later.

GOD BLESS

LING

hello, this is LiuYing ,thank you! we are leaving for the airport now,

hope we can talk more later.

:blink: Anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!