Well you can see my time line on when I submitted what. On 03 December 08 my 60 days to hear from USCIS on my NOA2 decision was up. Never heard from them. I called on the 5th of Dec to inquire, I was told the VSC is just now working on applications submitted from 7 Mar 08. I know this to be inaccurate as Dylan has already shot way past me on the time line and he submitted almost at the same time, 3 days after I did I think. :unsure:

I wrote my congressman asking them to inquire on the case, now the wait. I refuse to be one of the people who fell through a crack somewhere and stuck waiting for 8 months plus on a 60 day notice for a NOA2.

Squeaky wheel gets the oil you know. ;)

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Edited by shadeOgray (see edit history)

Got a computer at home with a modem and telephone line all connected?

Set up a daily fax job, to go out at 9:17 AM EST every day, with the same letter.

I'm surprised, though - you DID mention to the person on the other end of that telephone, yes? that you were inquiring about the RFE outcome and NOT the status of your petition??? Sometimes, ya gotta hammer these 'telephone' people until they understand your question.

I'd be asking something along the lines of:

It's been 2 months and 4 days since you had my response to your RFE, what was the outcome of reviewing the evidence submitted?

Warmest Regards..

Got a computer at home with a modem and telephone line all connected?

Set up a daily fax job, to go out at 9:17 AM EST every day, with the same letter.

I'm surprised, though - you DID mention to the person on the other end of that telephone, yes? that you were inquiring about the RFE outcome and NOT the status of your petition??? Sometimes, ya gotta hammer these 'telephone' people until they understand your question.

I'd be asking something along the lines of:

It's been 2 months and 4 days since you had my response to your RFE, what was the outcome of reviewing the evidence submitted?

Warmest Regards..

Yeah it was like talking to a brick wall, I'll try again Monday. No fax, no phone line just DLS and a computer and scaner, copy printer. :(

Maybe time for efax - set it up as an email job to run at 9:17 AM EST each weekday, then. eFax Rocks... But I speak generically. My company set up accounts with RingCentral , it's cheap and ANYONE (even an individual) can get an account for 9.99/month with 300 pages cap. Have a look? http://www.ringcentral.com/fax/features.html (No, no telephone line required, just an internet connection, which you already have).

On a lighter note - did you recover from jet lag yet?

Well you can see my time line on when I submitted what. On 03 December 08 my 60 days to hear from USCIS on my NOA2 decision was up. Never heard from them. I called on the 5th of Dec to inquire, I was told the VSC is just now working on applications submitted from 7 Mar 08. I know this to be inaccurate as Dylan has already shot way past me on the time line and he submitted almost at the same time, 3 days after I did I think. :blink:

I wrote my congressman asking them to inquire on the case, now the wait. I refuse to be one of the people who fell through a crack somewhere and stuck waiting for 8 months plus on a 60 day notice for a NOA2.

Squeaky wheel gets the oil you know. :lol:

Every case is different and everyone's time line is different!

You can't go by someone else's timeline.

Your time will come, Just hang in there.

IMO: Calling your congressman is only going to stir the pot and piss off GZ when they finally get your case.

Just IMO. :)

Maybe time for efax - set it up as an email job to run at 9:17 AM EST each weekday, then. eFax Rocks... But I speak generically. My company set up accounts with RingCentral , it's cheap and ANYONE (even an individual) can get an account for 9.99/month with 300 pages cap. Have a look? http://www.ringcentral.com/fax/features.html (No, no telephone line required, just an internet connection, which you already have).

On a lighter note - did you recover from jet lag yet?

Took about a week...getting old. My feet keep swelling on long trips, never use to do that before, the compression socks helped a bit though.

Well you can see my time line on when I submitted what. On 03 December 08 my 60 days to hear from USCIS on my NOA2 decision was up. Never heard from them. I called on the 5th of Dec to inquire, I was told the VSC is just now working on applications submitted from 7 Mar 08. I know this to be inaccurate as Dylan has already shot way past me on the time line and he submitted almost at the same time, 3 days after I did I think. :unsure:

Squeaky wheel gets the oil you know. B)

Every case is different and everyone's time line is different!

You can't go by someone else's timeline.

Your time will come, Just hang in there.

IMO: Calling your congressman is only going to stir the pot and piss off GZ when they finally get your case.

Just IMO. ;)

I don't think GUZ will care, it's not there area, separate from USCIS as they like to remind us. :rolleyes:

I remember and understand the frustration of waiting.

IMHO:

While it may be tempting to 'fax the h___ out them', send a thousand emails, and initiate a congressional inquiry, etc...

You want to go only as far as indicating concern and expressing a desire to fully cooperate. Pissing them off or making your case a pain in anyone's a__ will certainly not benefit you.

Vent here. Tread carefully there.

Receipt Number: EACxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On December 8, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Odd how that happed the day after I called.

I was so happy I broke down in tears...

Receipt Number: EACxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On December 8, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Odd how that happed the day after I called.

I was so happy I broke down in tears...

:surprise:

CONGRATS!!!! :ph34r: