Help °ïæ

ÎÒÊÇK1ÀàµÄ£¬¾ÅÔ·ÝÀ´µ½ÃÀ¹úºó´Ò´ÒææµÄÁì¸ö½á»éÖ¤¡£ÎÒºÍÀϹ«¾ö¶¨Ã÷Äê8Ô°ìÐÎʽ¡£

ÎÒÔÚÏ룺ÈÃÎÒ¸¸Ä¸À´²Î¼ÓÎҵûéÀñ¡£ËûÃÇÔÚ×ÅÊְ커ÕÕÁË¡£ÎÒµÄÎÊÌ⣺

1£©ËûÃÇǩ֤ͨ¹ýÂÊ´óÂð?

2)ÎÒÃÇҪ׼±¸Ê²Ã´²ÄÁÏ?ÎÒÔÚCLF¿´¹ýÀàËƵÄÎÄÕÂ,µ«ÊÇÏÖÔÚÕÒ²»×ÅÁË.

3)Ò»°ã̽Ç×ÀàÇ©Ö¤ÐèÒª¶à³¤Ê±¼ä?ÎÒÃÇÏÖÔÚ¿ªÊ¼À´µÃ¼°Âð?

I came here with K1 visa and got married right after I arrived. But we'll have the ceremony in August next year and thinking of inviting my parents to come over. My questions are: 1), Will it be difficult for them to obtain the visa? 2) What documents should my parents and I prepare? 3) How long will it take them to get the visa? Do we have enough time if we start it right now?

Edited by joannaliu (see edit history)

I think the key is to demonstrate your parents' strong ties to China. The following documents help:

- their income situation: salary, income, etc.

- your siblings' situation;

- your parent's properties, and other information about their financial status.

The key is to show that they are inclined to return after a short visit.

It would be good to write a short letter of invitation. Summarize the visiting plan and intention of returning.

Different from immigrant visas, when applying for a visitor visa, the VOs first assume that the applicants intend to immigrate, then use evidence to help them eliminate that assumption.

I guess nobody knows exactly how a case is reviewed. When my parents applied, the VO hardly looked at anything they submitted, and approved within a couple of minutes after one or two easy questions.

We made sure that my parents didn't overstay their visa, so that to build a good track record.