Call In Letter!! We got Approval!!

jaybird

Oh Such a great feeling! Finally after so many months of waiting...After the Blue Slip and another trip to Shanghai a huge Photo Album and 6 1/2 weeks later we have the Call In letter. Shuyan will make a final trip to Guz to have her Visa stamped....WOO WHOOO

Thanks for all of your support along the way!!!

:D :D :D :D :)

Oh Such a great feeling! Finally after so many months of waiting...After the Blue Slip and another trip to Shanghai a huge Photo Album and 6 1/2 weeks later we have the Call In letter. Shuyan will make a final trip to Guz to have her Visa stamped....WOO WHOOO

:coolthumb: :clapping: :welcome: :victory: :happydance:

congratulations.

can you tell me what your blue sheet was like? did you need to submit more documents? or you just need to wait for hte adtional processing? how many months did you wait and fianlly got call in letter? I got blue sheet on September , 2008. we are suffering from long and paiful waiting. we wrote emails, call DOS, all said under the administrative processing. really feel so sad and helpless.

congratulations to you both.

ninicathy.

Yes we had to submit plenty of documents, they would not look at them during Shuyans Interview in July. I just gave them exactly what they asked for. July Interview Blue slip sent in everything like 7 1/2 weeks ago. I would say hang in there you will hear something soon. I gave very detailed explanations and plenty of pictures in a photo album. 4 inches of documents to overcome the blue slip.

:D :D :D :D :rolleyes:

Great News !!!!!!!!

Congrats and good luck to you!!

Hope they give her the visa in 2-3 days as they suggest.

:cheering:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :D

Same here!

they wouldn't look at any of my work stuff (which they should have already had-- but he brought it in just in case) and when they asked him about it and he reached to get it out and give it to them, they told him no visa today-- blue slipped him.

:surprise:

Best of luck to you!!

Yes we had to submit plenty of documents, they would not look at them during Shuyans Interview in July. I just gave them exactly what they asked for. July Interview Blue slip sent in everything like 7 1/2 weeks ago. I would say hang in there you will hear something soon. I gave very detailed explanations and plenty of pictures in a photo album. 4 inches of documents to overcome the blue slip.