The legend of Bruce Lee

Guest jin979

I was watching this while in China with my husband. It is an AMAZING show. Jiexi and I are both big Bruce Lee fans and this show really does him justice. Not to mention the guy playing him is just perfect (He was also in Kung Fu Hustle)

The only thing that drove me crazy watching it in China was when Bruce was in America they were obviously speaking English but it was dubbed in Mandarin. I was thinking Yay! I can watch something in English... oh wait... nope... lol

Thanks a lot :-) I'm watching the 3rd episode now and my mandarin is so bad I'm just skipping the drama for later. By soon I hope you mean days or weeks haha.

Haha your welcome, and i do mean soon. The group said they're trying to find it "untainted" a.k.a. the english that we KNOW they are speaking.

I'll let you know when I know

Thanks a lot :-) I'm watching the 3rd episode now and my mandarin is so bad I'm just skipping the drama for later. By soon I hope you mean days or weeks haha.

Haha your welcome, and i do mean soon. The group said they're trying to find it "untainted" a.k.a. the english that we KNOW they are speaking.

I'll let you know when I know

My sweety tells me its on CCTV1, if they don't have any luck I have a T.V. tuner HD USB stick, I could record the episodes.

I once went to Shaolin a few years back in another life. It is a very interesting city. It is comprised of several Kung Fu school.... young boys go to the schools and stay until adult hood and come out as Kunk Fu experts,... Jet Li is a product of this city, I wonder if this is where Bruce came from... his movie did show this tyoe of situation, ie, one school fighting another