white

toolman

is hard to type this,,laopo got letter from consulate,one month after send blue overcome evidence,

should been simple,,ask for my passport be notarized and a letter of our relaionship timeline,,

she get white slip..221 g will go back to u.s..stiil in shock.

just get letter from my congressman last week,,say he help if need,

told him i wait on overcome,not much congressman can do even he admits,,

just let u know,,thanks for all the good articles that helped us.

is hard to type this,,laopo got letter from consulate,one month after send blue overcome evidence,

should been simple,,ask for my passport be notarized and a letter of our relaionship timeline,,

WOW! Sorry for the bad news, I feel for ya.

I know others will chime in here in a few.

There are others in the same boat as you here on CFL.

Though i know of one member that knows a lot about this topic.

He is a good man and a good friend of mine.

I know for sure chilton747 will post with some good advise for ya here soon.

As many others will too.

Like i said, Sorry! But hang in there, your with good folks now and with the best help and advise in the world.

Take care!

Mike.

Sorry to hear this toolman. It happened to me as well but without a blue. This is not the end of the road by no means. It just means that it will take longer. Hang tight and PM me if you need anything.

Sh..t Charles, Ya beet me to the post.

I was getten set up!!

Mike

I hate to hear this Toolman, Guz seems to be doing more of this lately for some reason. Keep your cool, the one thing your congressman can do is ask Guz if they will be able to return the case to the US in a timely manner as is the DOS policy.

The faster it gets back to the USCIS the quicker you can get it turned around for a second interview. The second time around usually goes much easier, it's just getting the case back to the US that's the hard part.

Keep the faith and comfort your lady, it just means it will take a bit more time, use the time to build your relationship to be even stronger. It will pay off in the end.

I hate to hear this Toolman, Guz seems to be doing more of this lately for some reason. Keep your cool, the one thing your congressman can do is ask Guz if they will be able to return the case to the US in a timely manner as is the DOS policy.

The faster it gets back to the USCIS the quicker you can get it turned around for a second interview. The second time around usually goes much easier, it's just getting the case back to the US that's the hard part.

Keep the faith and comfort your lady, it just means it will take a bit more time, use the time to build your relationship to be even stronger. It will pay off in the end.

Unfortunately the other hard part is that the California Service Center will never give you a chance to face your accusers. They usually let the case expire. Marriage is the next option.

Toolman, hang in there, keep her spirits up and most importantly, don't give up, soon it will be my turn with GUZ, we pray for you.

Mike

I'm sorry to hear about the dreaded WHITE. Time to map out your plan of attack. Overcome or abandon and marry there? Tough decision to make. It doesn't help when the different government agencies don't follow their own guide lines. As others have said, post with any questions you have.