P4, Interview letter

Cuzin Tsap, ya older redneck, thanks fur yer best wishes us Jawjans. You are one lucky dude to have Uncle Scam pay your way to China! :blink:

Ya know Cuzin' Chawles, I had forgotten all that VA stuff and was never going to ask for it, but the way the DOS treated lil' rabbit and Bubba Jr. at their interview, and my flying home alone without them....on that flight the plan was hatched August 10, 2007. I was in dispair and shock that we were turned down...completely screwed.

When ya got somebody big, like the US government, itsowndamnself, that looks to screw ya, it's pretty sweet to find a way to turn the worm...so to speak, in the other direction.

I'll always laugh and say, "them ol' boyz wouldn't been much better off financially, to just let the lil' rabbit come home with me, in the first place"....any other visa applications will be on money supplied by Uncle Scram, as will everything else my family needs. :blink:

Good luck to both you Jawga boys at those interviews...I hope the long slow trip finally ends for you both and you are joined with your wimmin.

tsap seui

My wife told me the interview letter states she needs a copy of the signed I-864... This burns me a little, since they already have one and that is probably the only thing I didn't send that the already have... I was hoping I could fax it to her, but Italkbb doesn't support international fax. I guess I would then need to send another DHL package to her.

My wife told me the interview letter states she needs a copy of the signed I-864... This burns me a little, since they already have one and that is probably the only thing I didn't send that the already have... I was hoping I could fax it to her, but Italkbb doesn't support international fax. I guess I would then need to send another DHL package to her.

sorry for the bump in the road, but persvere and you will suceed!

Brother C, why not scan it and email it to her?

good idea unless they would need an original signature on the i-864. <_<

good idea unless they would need an original signature on the i-864. :blink:

Brother C said signed copy so it is a copy of the original. Besides, they will probably not ask to see it anyway. It's ok to email.

Brother C said signed copy so it is a copy of the original. Besides, they will probably not ask to see it anyway. It's ok to email.

C, I did email it as you suggested my friend.... but I checked with my wife and she said it asked for the orginal, they have the orginal :(

anyway, they will have an orginal copy of my signature

C, I did email it as you suggested my friend.... but I checked with my wife and she said it asked for the orginal, they have the orginal :huh:

maybe you can just print out a blank i-864 and re-fill it out with an original signature.

C, I did email it as you suggested my friend.... but I checked with my wife and she said it asked for the orginal, they have the orginal :huh:

This is a quote from GZ FAQs:

Affidavit of Support - I-864 and copies of the three most recent years' tax returns if not already submitted to NVC.

The only reason to bring a copy of the I-864 is if for some reason GZ misplaces it. There is only 1 original as you know. If requested, then you can only give them a copy of the original.