DHL status:Arrived at DHL facility

I called DOS again today and the woman said that the package has not even been picked up by the consulate yet. I told her that the dhl website says it has been but she said it says otherwise in her computer. Also yesterday I called and the woman said it was in AP. Seems like DOS doesn't have everything together... oh well, I'll call again tomorrow.

I called DOS again today and the woman said that the package has not even been picked up by the consulate yet. I told her that the dhl website says it has been but she said it says otherwise in her computer. Also yesterday I called and the woman said it was in AP. Seems like DOS doesn't have everything together... oh well, I'll call again tomorrow.

Hello ZaiYi,

If GUZ don't put it in their system DOS only see it is in custom. They told me it still sitting in Custom. Once GUZ put it in is when they send out P3. Give it another week at least.

Joe

THanks, I will keep calling. Are you in the batch that was sent out Jul 22 too?

Hello ZaiYi,

If GUZ don't put it in their system DOS only see it is in custom. They told me it still sitting in Custom. Once GUZ put it in is when they send out P3. Give it another week at least.

Joe