Emailing

Scott

Yes - they are very responsive, but selective about what they answer to.

I really think you make a good point here. What I've been wanting to know from them is what's going on with our case (are they even looking at it right now). But I don't think they will answer that because it really doesn't have specific answer ? What do you guys think ?

Edited by Scott (see edit history)

Hi,Scott, I am Qi's friend.

My case is denied on Jun.2008. I sent more than 6 emails to GUZ, there are no any response to me.

Then I am so angry. I sent an email to the Department of Citizen in GUZ.(I have told to Qi about this thing). Next day, the department referred my email to the chief of Immigrant Visa Unit.

After 2 days later, GUZ IV sent me an email told me about the actual reason of denial.

I real hope you can receive your P5 soon. It is so sad for waiting.

Bless.

Yes - they are very responsive, but selective about what they answer to.

I really think you make a good point here. What I've been wanting to know from them is what's going on with our case (are they even looking at it right now). But I don't think they will answer that because it really doesn't have specific answer ? What do you guys think ?

Yes, they do answer specific question. I asked them when my wife's visa would be approved and they said, "Your case is still under review."

I just wish I knew how long this review is. It's over 2 weeks just to review the overcome evidence!

My case is denied on Jun.2008. I sent more than 6 emails to GUZ, there are no any response to me.

Then I am so angry. I sent an email to the Department of Citizen in GUZ.(I have told to Qi about this thing). Next day, the department referred my email to the chief of Immigrant Visa Unit.

After 2 days later, GUZ IV sent me an email told me about the actual reason of denial.

Bless.

What is the Department of Citizen in GUZ? I would like to have my email referred to the chief of Immigrant Visa Unit to complain about his worker!

• 3 months later...

I'd also like to know this email for the Department of Citizen in GUZ.

Hope you will put it out here for others.

Gary

Bless.

What is the Department of Citizen in GUZ? I would like to have my email referred to the chief of Immigrant Visa Unit to complain about his worker!