Quick question about NVC

francine-

No, not yet.. I was going to give the paperwork about two weeks to get to GZ. My e-mail/call to the consulate at the end of this week was going to consist of asking if they had received my paperwork (p2?), ask when they were going to send the p3 to my fiancee and to double-check on her mailing address (as we're using her family's home for her mailing address, which is seperate from her apartment in SZ).

In the meantime, I plan on getting boilerplate copies of the forms we expect to receive in the p3 and start working on those so we can send back the required forms (230 part one and 169) as soon as possible.

-b

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

francine-

No, not yet.. I was going to give the paperwork about two weeks to get to GZ.  My e-mail/call to the consulate at the end of this week was going to consist of asking if they had received my paperwork (p2?), ask when they were going to send the p3 to my fiancee and to double-check on her mailing address (as we're using her family's home for her mailing address, which is seperate from her apartment in SZ).

In the meantime, I plan on getting boilerplate copies of the forms we expect to receive in the p3 and start working on those so we can send back the required forms (230 part one and 169) as soon as possible.

-b

Bobby,our lawyer already filled DS230 169 forms etc for us,and my fiancee and I already corrected all mistakes he messed up.A friend's case sent back to GZ July 29th keep calling GZ consulate.Their reply is always: we didn't get your case yet!so I will keep an eye on her case,if she gets information from Guangzhou consulate that p3 is on the way,then I will call hehe..........good luck!