Chinese Beds in America

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bamboo mats are cooler in hot weather. Without AC you would have to choose which is more uncomfortable.

ANY CUSHION ON THE COUCH? :lol:

Glad my wife didn't have one of those where I would have to make such a choice. dang that would mean we would be sleeping on one of those just like she wants dishes washed in cold water. Nooooo waaaay!

Everywhere I visted the bed was used for a couch until it was time to sleep.

Many of the beds in China was hard as rock but

many of the places we visited and stayed had nice

"firm" comfortable beds.

I said many had comfortable... but no all, some have rock beds

beats sleepin in one of those rice pattys in VN

We have a nice waterbed in China..... the only problem

the wifie would keep it to hot for me.......

as I can't sleep hot.....

Here in the states the wifie sleeps with blanket's while 99%

of the time I have to sleep outside the blankets.......

Hey I'm not complaining aleast I have my wife in bed with me

and now I'm no longer "sleepless in Houston"

Edited by sleepless in Houston&CQ (see edit history)

All the mattresses made in America were too soft for my wife. Even the XXX-firm ones. Since here arrival here in 2005 we have gone through 2 sets. Finally settled on a platform bed with a 4" 100% cotton mattress. This was great. Just bought another platform bed with a 6" cotton mattress for our son. Maybe the daughter will convert next.

We had a good water bed, just bought a new bed from Savon 6 months ago, but we do have the bamboo sheet, not bad, worked well for me after eye surgery as I had to look down most of the time and sleep backwards, chinese beds are not bad but there pillows are very hard, so I try take mine with me when I visit

I had a fairly soft padded mattress before my wife got here. She didn't like it at all. After a few months of her complaints, we had to go mattress shopping. I would lie on one in the store that felt hard as hell and she would lie on it and say "Too soft." :( We went to five different stores before she finally found one that was firm enough.

I'm getting used to the new one and she complains now that she sleeps TOO well. Go figure. :rolleyes:

.....the Princess and the Pea......that's REALLY funny!!!!

Steve

I slept so damn good everytime I went to china. Come back home, bad sleep as usual and lower back pain. I had bought a really nice pillow top bed for laopo. She got here and said, way too soft and she got back pains. So we went to Lowes and got a some wood flooring cut to the size of bed. Laopo then removed stitching at base of bed and slid flooring between springs and pillow top. This F-ing bed feels great! Me and Laopo sleep so good now and feel so rested in morning.