financials in advance

I was reading some posts and I came across someone saying that the financials (I-134 etc.) can be too old at the interview, in which case you have to do them again. So my question is: how far ahead is too far ahead? Does anyone know the cutoff? Thanks,

I was reading some posts and I came across someone saying that the financials (I-134 etc.) can be too old at the interview, in which case you have to do them again. So my question is: how far ahead is too far ahead? Does anyone know the cutoff? Thanks,

Doesn't matter how current they were, bring a new set to interview.

A month or 2 before interview date is fine.

One thing about I-134, the directions included with I-134 are very old, USCIS has no reason to update them since USCIS has no application for that form.

The consulates tend to treat the I-134 like a mini-I-864 as so prefer the same financial evidence as the I-864.

In our case this what the I-134 included.

• I-134 signed and notarized.

• SIMPLE Tax transcripts from the IRS for past 3 years, (Redundant for the (1040,W2,1099) but are free from the IRS http://www.irs.gov/faqs/faq1-6.html

• Photo copy of IRS form 1040, and W2s for past 3 years (Not necessary if you provide the transcripts)

• Letter from my employer stating annual salary, job responsibility, and that is full time, on company letterhead.

• Photo copies of past month or so of pay stubs up to a few weeks before the interview.

My income was well above the povertyline so I did not include any asset data (LIKE BANK STATEMENTS or property values).

If your income exceeds 125% or (100% for military) of the povertyline when counting yourself, prospective immigrant and any dependents, then don't bother with assets (401K, Bank balance, Stocks etc..), it is just extra un-needed data to provide, the consular officer is most concerned with INCOME.