notice of approval

hi everyone,been a while because i am working 2 jobs to keep my mind off of missing my wife.anyway i dont know how to make a timeline like everyone does so ill just type it out.dec 21 sent I-130 to lincoln nebraska office.febuary 5th NOA(I-797C).feb. 8th sent I-129F to california office.feb. 22nd received NOA(I-797C).strangely enough on may 12th i received notice of approval for both my I-130 and my I-129F.never expected them both on the same day,i guess i had a little help from above.hopefully things will progress a little faster now.take care....

hi everyone,been a while because i am working 2 jobs to keep my mind off of missing my wife.anyway i dont know how to make a timeline like everyone does so ill just type it out.dec 21 sent I-130 to lincoln nebraska office.febuary 5th NOA(I-797C).feb. 8th sent I-129F to california office.feb. 22nd received NOA(I-797C).strangely enough on may 12th i received notice of approval for both my I-130 and my I-129F.never expected them both on the same day,i guess i had a little help from above.hopefully things will progress a little faster now.take care....

Welcome back... sounds like you are busy!

Go into " My Controls"...then under "Personal Profile" in the left hand column you will see "Edit Signature". Add what you want to and hit "Update my Signature".