p3...ems list???

i recently recieved correspondence from my rong....she tells me about a "new" requirement as of this month....says something about when sending the p3 papers back to GUZ, need to include with the p3 papers the "ems list"....does anyone know anything about this....we just sent hers off...the downloaded variety, so of course did not have the "ems list" that she speaks of because she has not even gotten her p3 packet yet.....more than two weeks and still have not get....so, what about this ems list?....anyone know anything about this?

i recently recieved correspondence from my rong....she tells me about a "new" requirement as of this month....says something about when sending the p3 papers back to GUZ, need to include with the p3 papers the "ems list"....does anyone know anything about this....we just sent hers off...the downloaded variety, so of course did not have the "ems list" that she speaks of because she has not even gotten her p3 packet yet.....more than two weeks and still have not get....so, what about this ems list?....anyone know anything about this?

Just as an FYI, my wife still has not received the P-3 from GUZ yet either, now after two full weeks. Not sure if any of the notices that were issued on the 14th, have received the actual P-3 from the Consulate ??

We did, however, include an EMS return label with our previously prepared (downloaded) P-3 forms, mailed to GUZ the next day, after I had received confirmation that the P-3 was entered on the DOS system.

Guest Rob & Jin

Just as an FYI, my wife still has not received the P-3 from GUZ yet either, now after two full weeks. Not sure if any of the notices that were issued on the 14th, have received the actual P-3 from the Consulate ??

We did, however, include an EMS return label with our previously prepared (downloaded) P-3 forms, mailed to GUZ the next day, after I had received confirmation that the P-3 was entered on the DOS system.

See Rog, now your taxing into the terminal <_<

See Rog, now your taxiing into the terminal :o

Not quite Rob; the 'control tower' told me to hold on the taxiway, until cleared for the terminal, maybe sometime in JULY !!!! <_<

Rog, I have similar dates. Our P3 packet arrrived on 4/24. They sent it out that Monday (or previous Friday). I think you did just fine sending it in. All's well. See you in GUZ early July! :rolleyes:

Edited by Jay & Ping (see edit history)

Hope's not lost for June yet :lol:

Don't worry Rob, I will never lose hope !!! Even for June !! :huh:

Just being somewhat facetious, in my coming down off the ceiling, after last night's idiotic event !!! :rolleyes:

I look at Amy, who is also a K-3 and she went from P-3 to interview in exactly 62 days (2/14 to 4/16). :lol:

Guest Mike and Lily

Hope's not lost for June yet :)

Don't worry Rob, I will never lose hope !!! Even for June !! :wacko:

Just being somewhat facetious, in my coming down off the ceiling, after last night's idiotic event !!! :)

I look at Amy, who is also a K-3 and she went from P-3 to interview in exactly 62 days (2/14 to 4/16). :ph34r:

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Can you explain more detail for this EMS label? Do we need write the Name and Address in CHINESE? How can you get the EMS return label in USA? Download from internet? Can you provide the address?

Forget to tell I am CR1/CR2 Visa Applicants.

Lucy

Can you explain more detail for this EMS label? Do we need write the Name and Address in CHINESE? How can you get the EMS return label in USA? Download from internet? Can you provide the address?

I think what most people do is have the Chinese citizen pick up a label at the China Post, fill it out addressed to themselves, then mail the completed label to the US citizen.

This way it has the highest probability of being addressed properly and your loved one receiving it.

I think what most people do is have the Chinese citizen pick up a label at the China Post, fill it out addressed to themselves, then mail the completed label to the US citizen.

This way it has the highest probability of being addressed properly and your loved one receiving it.

Yes, I guess this is better, I bought two EMS labels yestereday afteroon and write my address with name in Chinse and DHL to my husband now.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Lucy