One copy of marriage certificate.

Well my wife just sugested something that puts us in a new predicament. If we do go get more Notorized marriage certificates, we dont have anymore of those little marriage photos with the red back grounds. If we were to take new photos,then it would look different from the original ones thats on our chinese marriage certificates (little red book) and it would also look different than the one i sent in with I-130.

I Understand. We were running low on extra photos too. I scanned the one in my Red Book and reprinted several copies, the same size, on photo paper, on my home printer. I cut them all out of one 8X10 sheet of glossy photo paper. If you can't do it at home on your PC and printer, most local photo shops in the PRC can do this very easily.

Well my wife just sugested something that puts us in a new predicament. If we do go get more Notorized marriage certificates, we dont have anymore of those little marriage photos with the red back grounds. If we were to take new photos,then it would look different from the original ones thats on our chinese marriage certificates (little red book) and it would also look different than the one i sent in with I-130.

Sorry! But that could be a problem down the road latter.

But as long as you have a copy for the medical exam you SHOULD BE FINE But I'm sure DavidZ or Dan will give better info and or help on this one.

Good luck!!

Mike and Hong

I'm pretty sure they dont have scanners here. last time i had my wife "scan" something to send to the states for me, the only place that said they can do it for her took a picture of it with a digital camera :D The camera i left here for her had higher resolution :D