China plans on building Jumbo Jets soon

Guest Tony n Terrific

Hey, for about 3 years I worked for Fairchild Industries and ran a 55 foot long by 8 foot circumference autoclave. The autoclave cured the adhesives used to bond metal, and, plastic honeycombs to their metal surfaces.

We built A-10's and various parts of 747 wings, Tomcat verticle fins, etc.

Maybe I could get a job workin' on the Chinese jumbos.....aw...forget it, those workers will probably have to work 60 hour weeks, live 12 to a bunkbed, and not make enough money to buy rice....I'll make more money teachin' hillbilly english to third graders.

I do like to spit up big green oysters that quiver on a restaurant's marble floor and look like they are alive. And I personally like all the hockin' and spittin' I see goin' on durin' my visits. Deed I do.

tsap seui

Guest Mike and Lily

GIVE ME A JOB IN CHINA..........PLEASE!!!!!

People may joke about poison pet food and toys with lead paint now, but the future holds great promise for quantity AND quaility construction of everything currently produced in China. People laughed about the quality of Japanese products in the 60's and 70's. Now you wouldn't want a car or watch produced anywhere else. Wait 20 years and see what comes out of China!

People may joke about poison pet food and toys with lead paint now, but the future holds great promise for quantity AND quaility construction of everything currently produced in China. People laughed about the quality of Japanese products in the 60's and 70's. Now you wouldn't want a car or watch produced anywhere else. Wait 20 years and see what comes out of China!

I wouldn't give it 20 years, I think it will only take them max 10 years............

:P

Guest Tony n Terrific

GM, Ford and Chrysler Corp.