hello everyone, i have 2 questions. 1. i had to use attachments for I-129F and G-325A for all my fiancee's addresses. do you think this can cause a probem? 2. does anyone know if the consulate in china will use the address for my fiancee written in english from from question 2 on the i129f or do they use the address written in chinese from question 16? i was curious if anyone had address issues.

hello everyone, i have 2 questions. 1. i had to use attachments for I-129F and G-325A for all my fiancee's addresses. do you think this can cause a probem? 2. does anyone know if the consulate in china will use the address for my fiancee written in english from from question 2 on the i129f or do they use the address written in chinese from question 16? i was curious if anyone had address issues.

Well hopefully your one "fiance" has the same address in both. Those two questions need to agree, it will be where she will get her paper work down the road!

Rob, is funny, never tried to get two Chinese women here!! :roller: :roller: Can only handle or want the one!! :headbang:

:roller: i guess i wasn't very clear when i said all my fiancee's addresses i meant her addresses the past 5 years. heheheeh

You can tell us the truth, we will keep it quiet!! :headbang:

After being to China you could not make up your mind, so you said I will take TWO!! :roller: :roller:

:lol: i guess i wasn't very clear when i said all my fiancee's addresses i meant her addresses the past 5 years. heheheeh

You can tell us the truth, we will keep it quiet!! B)

After being to China you could not make up your mind, so you said I will take TWO!! B) :P

Nobody told me we could do that ;)

Now you tell me :Dah:

Guest Mike and Lily

:lol: i guess i wasn't very clear when i said all my fiancee's addresses i meant her addresses the past 5 years. heheheeh

You can tell us the truth, we will keep it quiet!! <_<

After being to China you could not make up your mind, so you said I will take TWO!! B) :P

Only if you live in Utah! ;)

You can tell us the truth, we will keep it quiet!! :P

Dave, Dave, remember the thread about mop slaps!! :) :bangin: ;)

B) i guess i wasn't very clear when i said all my fiancee's addresses i meant her addresses the past 5 years. heheheeh

You can tell us the truth, we will keep it quiet!! :P

After being to China you could not make up your mind, so you said I will take TWO!! ;) :P

Now you tell me :D

Dave, Dave, remember the thread about mop slaps!! :roller: :lol: :roller:

:) :) :) Oh Yeah

Well hopefully your one "fiance" has the same address in both. Those two questions need to agree, it will be where she will get her paper work down the road!

Rob, is funny, never tried to get two Chinese women here!! :blink: :ph34r: Can only handle or want the one!! :D

Hey Mark, isn't that two hanging off of you in your avatar? OOPS, thats right one is the daughter............. so sorry about the slip of the mind there.

Dale welcome and as it has been stated just make sure that the attachment references the question number it is addressing.