Candle changes

Actually, ever since switching to a new plan, the recurring costs are $12/month.  Adding in the domain name costs, (which I can't remember what it works out to be per month, but I think it's $2-$3), that works out to be around $15/month.  

Hi All,

I had no idea what the costs of hosting this board were, and quite frankly, I'm surprised that it's so inexpensive. I imagine that the real cost of a website lies in the administration, and I am sure that PJ's tireless and invaluable efforts in creating and maintaining this board would be way out of my tax bracket! :lol:

I do appreciate everything that you've done here PJ, and I'll be more than happy to do my share to help defray some of the costs of hosting this board. I suggest that each person willing to help contact Donahso. (Thanks for volunteering Don!) He can then divide the yearly costs by the number of donors, and tell us what we need to pay.

Best Wishes

I've already got a commercial paypal account and would be happy to provide 'treasurer' service. The ISP can bill me directly - no muss, no fuss.

I was gonna volunteer you, Don! :lol: :D

Hi, All:

I have not on this site for a while, well, I landed in USA on June 5th, well, I were rubbed in Guangzhou on June First, just two days ahead of my interview( lost several thousand yuan, cell phone, the worst, all my hubby's ids).

When we clearing Custom in Chicago, we were told one person sneaked in USA on June First using my hubby's ID.

PJ, I will donate $15.

I appreciated what you have done for us!

:lol:

P.J. said he has it covered through the end of the year by an unnamed donor. Candle will be around for a long time. When the current funding gets low, he or I will let members know how they can help pay the bills. Bless you for your willingness to support Candle.

And thank you also Don for your untiring efforts, not only as a moderator, but as a researcher of valuable information as well. Your endeavors are greatly appreciated.

P.J. said he has it covered through the end of the year by an unnamed donor. Candle will be around for a long time. When the current funding gets low, he or I will let members know how they can help pay the bills. Bless you for your willingness to support Candle.

Hi Don,

Please put Sarah and I on that list of future donors. We would be happy to send a check.

Dave and Sarah