Baltimore is special

Lucky I noticed the small print on the USCIS website-

jim

Note: Applicants who reside in the jurisdiction of the Baltimore, MD USCIS District Office need to file their concurrent Form I-130/Form I-485 package with the Chicago Lockbox according to the filing instructions on Form I-485 for family-based adjustment of status applicants.

jim

Note: Applicants who reside in the jurisdiction of the Baltimore, MD USCIS District Office need to file their concurrent Form I-130/Form I-485 package with the Chicago Lockbox according to the filing instructions on Form I-485 for family-based adjustment of status applicants.

If I am getting stuck with an additional 1000 dollar fee even though I am going CR1, then this really sucks

Edited by hopelives (see edit history)

jim

If I am getting stuck with an additional 1000 dollar fee even though I am going CR1, then this really sucks

I don't think that fee applies to CR-1's, but then again I could be wrong.