Any one know of a good Western restaraunt

Guest Tony n Terrific

Guest Tony n Terrific

I see that there are a good number of folks who have been to Nanning or are from Nanning. Do you have any recomendations for a good Western rest. in Nanning. My SO has drawn acomplete blank when I asked her.

Any advice would be very helpful. :ok:

I see that there are a good number of folks who have been to Nanning or are from Nanning. Do you have any recomendations for a good Western rest. in Nanning. My SO has drawn acomplete blank when I asked her.

Any advice would be very helpful. :eatyum:

For you or her, Tony??

Mark and feng!! B)

Guest Tony n Terrific

For you or her, Tony??

Mark and feng!! B)

For her of course. She made Sausage, Potatos O'brian and Eggs for breakfast this morning. Of course Chinese Dumplings where on the side and warm milk.

For you or her, Tony??

Mark and feng!! B)

For her of course. She made Sausage, Potatos O'brian and Eggs for breakfast this morning. Of course Chinese Dumplings where on the side and warm milk.

OK, Tony, just making sure you are not wimping out on me!! B)

Pizza Hut, KFC, Mickey!!! :eatyum: B)

For you or her, Tony??

Mark and feng!! B)

Pizza Hut, KFC, Mickey!!! :eatyum: B)

Yeah, but he asked for a GOOD western restaurant... lol

Any advice would be very helpful. :)

For you or her, Tony??

Mark and feng!! :P

Real milk or soy-milk...............

I have no experiential input -

but dat Google thingie found this -

1. http://english.nanning.gov.cn/2466/2004_9_...5245155677.html

2. http://mynanning.blogspot.com/2007/10/food...in-nanning.html

3. http://www.kangaroobarnanning.com/photogal...ils.php?album=6

I note the Australians have invaded, perhaps you'd like some kangaroo steak?

With the lists I found, I think you two could spend an entire day of visiting them all (not eat at each one, but to study what they gots).

hth !

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)

Any advice would be very helpful. :)

For you or her, Tony??

Mark and feng!! :P

Ahh, that warm soy milk in the lil' triangle packages...Mmmmm Give me a few packs of those and 15 of them cicadas on the skewers to crunch on....HOT DOGGITY...over the lips and past the gums, look out stomach, here it comes.

I wonder if they sell soy milk with the cicadas already in it..have to make the hole in the milk carton larger, I guess.

bone-ah-patootie, yaw

tsap seui

For you or her, Tony??

Mark and feng!! B)

Pizza Hut, KFC, Mickey!!! :whistling: :smartass:

True, but when in Beijing we had KFC a few mornings, wings for breakfast!! :eatyum:

For you or her, Tony??

Mark and feng!! B)

Pizza Hut, KFC, Mickey!!! :whistling: :smartass:

True, but when in Beijing we had KFC a few mornings, wings for breakfast!! :eatyum:

The wings at KFC in China are fantastic, but the chicken sandwich was tasteless and made of thigh meat instead of breast.

Guest Tony n Terrific

Any advice would be very helpful. :whistling:

For you or her, Tony??

Mark and feng!! :smartass:

Real Vitamin D and calcium.