Some Questions Please!

Well, I know this must be a repeat of questions from me and others in the past.

I have received another official letter now with my GUZ number and that they sent all my information to the Consulate in Guangzhou.

Now, What should I do? Do I call Guangzhou to see when they send P3?

Should I begin more paperwork or wait until P3 comes then do all the paperwork?

I didnt expect to receive the GUZ number so fast. All I read about was "snail mail" or "month wait" until I receive this number. I guess they are really working faster now!. Thanks everyone again for you help.

Guest Rob & Jin

Well you could download and fill in the Documents that will burn some time. :headbang:

Basically from leaving NVC your looking at 2.5 - 3 months before GUZ puts their hands on it, P-3 out usually within a week or so, P-4 a month or so later if you return 230 (PART 1)and 169 fast. Then another month or so until the interview.

Welcome to GUZLAND. :whistling:

Well you could download and fill in the Documents that will burn some time. :headbang:

Basically from leaving NVC your looking at 2.5 - 3 months before GUZ puts their hands on it, P-3 out usually within a week or so, P-4 a month or so later if you return 230 (PART 1)and 169 fast. Then another month or so until the interview.

Welcome to GUZLAND. :whistling:

As they say in the army hurry up and wait. Though most of the time there is no hurry, just the wait.