Great news! I just got off the phone with Lori and she passed her interview and can pick up the visa today at 4:00pm! The interview lasted 10 minutes and she reports the interviewer was friendly and fair. Most of the questions were about the reasons we wanted to get married (Love of course). He also asked what her family thought about myself and our plans to get married in the US. He looked at all of the photos but did not ask to see any phone logs or letters. Lori can provide more details when she gets online.

Things went pretty smoothly for us, 8 months from start to finish. We'll continue to be active on CFL. I hope our joy will bring success to those of you who've been less fortunate.

-Dave

Great news!  I just got off the phone with Lori and she passed her interview and can pick up the visa today at 4:00pm!  The interview lasted 10 minutes and she reports the interviewer was friendly and fair.  Most of the questions were about the reasons we wanted to get married (Love of course).  He also asked what her family thought about myself and our plans to get married in the US. He looked at all of the photos but did not ask to see any phone logs or letters. Lori can provide more details when she gets online.

Things went pretty smoothly for us, 8 months from start to finish.  We'll continue to be active on CFL.  I hope our joy will bring success to those of you who've been less fortunate.

-Dave

congradulations!!! by the way, I have no any pics of my fiancee together with my families, will that be a big problem?

Guest Long_strider

Dave and Lori

Great news on getting thru the interview process!!!! Yuqing and I wish the both of you a great future together.

Mike and Yuqing.

Congratulations!!! :D :D :lol:

It's my first time to see both couple are joined CFL. The thing like 'honey' will appear more often in here. :lol: :lol:

kind of making me jealous a little and remind me when i was the only one alone in my friend's party few month ago.. :D :D

Big Congratulations and hope you 2 a happy life!! :lol: