Getting the run around

well I contacted USCIS yesterday,concerning my I 130 petition,75 days now,no NOA1.So they told me ok,we will do a trace ,I get an email today,and it said what i already know,it is not in our system,and check has not been recieved.I can't believe it,i already know this.My question is this.Should i just resubmit another I 130,start over?what about filing k1..just the I 129,people are actually get their notices in two weeks with the I 129,what about the other I 130,? What if that one gets entered into the computer then i will have two I-130s out there.And i am reluctant to do this because there are lots of people who have yet to receive their notice as well(during the same month i filed)if i was the only one who didn't recieve a notice,i would say sure it got lost and i would just resubmit,problem is I don't know if it is lost. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH what a freakin nightmare.

Guest Rob & Jin

You cant file K-1 if you are married, K-3 you could, most here that are married seem to file K-3 and IR-1 and see which one runs faster.

As your checks not been cashed and they have no record I suggest you refile, or at least file K-3.

Good luck, I feel your pain, it must be so frustrating. :rolleyes:

You cant file K-1 if you are married, K-3 you could, most here that are married seem to file K-3 and IR-1 and see which one runs faster.

As your checks not been cashed and they have no record I suggest you refile, or at least file K-3.

Good luck, I feel your pain, it must be so frustrating. :rolleyes:

You mean, CR1. Both I-130 and I-129F must be filed concurrently for K3.

Good luck, I feel your pain, it must be so frustrating. :lol:

Good luck and no matter what you do the whole thing just sucks!! :lol: :rolleyes:

Good luck, I feel your pain, it must be so frustrating. :surprise:

yeah sorry,CR1 is what i mean....

Very sorry to see you at the short end of the bureaucratic stick Jimi.

If it were me and they hadn't cashed my check, I would bite the bullet and refile.

You did everything you could to trace it and in 75 days no cashed check, it should be easy to explain if a year from now they cash the first check...plus that old application will be dated on the envelope and your filing dates on your paperwork.

Good luck,

tsap seui

I am pretty sure you must wait for the NOA1 of the I-130 in order to file the K3. So it would seem you can only file the I-130 first.

Yes, This is true!

You must wait until your NOA1 from your I-130 is in your hands before you can file the I-129F. you must send a copy of this with your I-129F papers.

Sorry to say this, but it look like you might be stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Now on the other hand! You might want to stop payment on your first check, Then file again.

Or you can just keep calling and calling and calling!!

Sorry Buddy, But i know it sucks, I have been there and done it already