New GZ email inquiry

Hi All,

I sent an inquiry to GZ last night using the new system, and they answered me 4 hours later.

Below is a copy of the exchange...

Dear Sir or Madam,

We have been waiting on our name check since September 2002. Can you

please tell me if it has been completed?

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your inquiry. Once we schedule the case, we will mail

an appointment packet to your fiancee.

:angry:

Well, on the bright side, at least they didn't make me wait a long time to be ignored again! :lol:

Hey!  You got me e-mail reply! :angry:

I think they have finally mastered the art of "mass cut and paste" :lol:

When Owen and I met with the powers that be in GZ last February, we were openly told that the Response Team had instructions to give cut and paste responses. So the response is not surprising. :lol:

At least they now have a new system and faster turn-around time. You get your cut and paste faster. ;)

With all the different departments we have to go through to get a K-1 or K-3 Visa can anyone in their right mind think that the government isn't trying to keep these visa's from going through. The president doesn't have to go through this many security checks when he runs for office.

They are trying to make us give up. :blink: :( :(

Guest R2D2
With all the different departments we have to go through to get a K-1 or K-3 Visa can anyone in their right mind think that the government isn't trying to keep these visa's from going through. The president doesn't have to go through this many security checks when he runs for office.

They are trying to make us give up. :(  :(  :(

The air marshalls that carry guns on planes have not had their security clearances!!! :blink: :( :(