Out of the NVC and off to GUZ

Sometimes you feel like someone is reading this stuff here !!??

I just got off the phone with the NVC. I could tell just by the tone of her voice, that she was going to be kind to me. :( :P

This sweet woman, advised me that our I-129F for K-3 and K-4, was approved and cleared name checks and was sent to GUZ yesterday, 12/12//07. It flew through the NVC in just 4 work-days !!! :D

Maybe we will now make up some time.

My P-3 forms, are all filled out and ready on the catapult, for launch to beautiful Shamian Island !!!!

As to which one I will pursue, the CR-1 and 2, or the K-3 and 4; well that decision has been made for me, as even though my daughter¡¯s I-130 blew through the NVC in 2 or 3 days, nearly one month ago, my Lao Po¡¯s I-130 is still missing in action and has not yet been logged into the NVC, having left the CSC, 37 days ago. Most likely it is in the back of an 18 wheeler, stuck in snow bank somewhere in the frozen northeast.

So, the winner is¡­¡­.K-3 and K-4 !!! :D

I just got off the phone with the NVC. I could tell just by the tone of her voice, that she was going to be kind to me. :( :P

This sweet woman, advised me that our I-129F for K-3 and K-4, was approved and cleared name checks and was sent to GUZ yesterday, 12/12//07. It flew through the NVC in just 4 work-days !!! :D

My P-3 forms, are all filled out and ready on the catapult, for launch to beautiful Shamian Island !!!!

As to which one I will pursue, the CR-1 and 2, or the K-3 and 4; well that decision has been made for me, as even though my daughter¡¯s I-130 blew through the NVC in 2 or 3 days, nearly one month ago, my Lao Po¡¯s I-130 is still missing in action and has not yet been logged into the NVC, having left the CSC, 37 days ago. Most likely it is in the back of an 18 wheeler, stuck in snow bank somewhere in the frozen northeast.

So, the winner is¡­¡­.K-3 and K-4 !!! :P

Great News Buddy, here is hoping to a great new year for the two of us!! :D

I just got off the phone with the NVC. I could tell just by the tone of her voice, that she was going to be kind to me. B) :P

This sweet woman, advised me that our I-129F for K-3 and K-4, was approved and cleared name checks and was sent to GUZ yesterday, 12/12//07. It flew through the NVC in just 4 work-days !!! B)

So, the winner is¡­¡­.K-3 and K-4 !!! :D

Just so you'll know, Roger, in case I'm right - but I believe that you can go CR-2 and K-3, but not the other way around.

edit: maybe not so

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

I just got off the phone with the NVC. I could tell just by the tone of her voice, that she was going to be kind to me. :roller: ;)

This sweet woman, advised me that our I-129F for K-3 and K-4, was approved and cleared name checks and was sent to GUZ yesterday, 12/12//07. It flew through the NVC in just 4 work-days !!! :tomato:

So, the winner is¡­¡­.K-3 and K-4 !!! :(

Roger,

CONGRATS. Now you just have to wait again...the slow boat to GUZ. and get ready for the interview. I have gone for the K3 as well. Which ever one gets my wife to the States, wins.

Mark

I just got off the phone with the NVC. I could tell just by the tone of her voice, that she was going to be kind to me. :rolleyes: :D

This sweet woman, advised me that our I-129F for K-3 and K-4, was approved and cleared name checks and was sent to GUZ yesterday, 12/12//07. It flew through the NVC in just 4 work-days !!! :ph34r:

So, the winner is¡­¡­.K-3 and K-4 !!! :(

very cool roger...i am right there with you...just got off the phone with NVC and my papers were also sent to GUZ on the 12th....give ya a high 5

very cool roger...i am right there with you...just got off the phone with NVC and my papers were also sent to GUZ on the 12th....give ya a high 5

Yes, that is very cool !! :ph34r:

I just hope that DHL plane, was able to get out of New Hampshire, before that snow storm came into the region ??

Anyway let's all keep up the 'intel' activities to ensure we can have the P-3's in the China Post and hitting Shamian Is. at the optimal time !!

Mark is ahead of us about two weeks, Shenzhen K-1 about a couple of months, and Rob & Jin will be right behind us a couple of weeks. We all need to track this process closely to stay ahead of the curve. These timeframes seem to be more fluid now, after that long NOA-2 wait.

It may be like when there is a multi-car pile up on the freeway. The traffic backs up for miles bumper to bumper; however, once you get past the collision scene, and the one lane opens back up to four lanes, the traffic is running 70 + again !! In that respect, maybe the CSC was in fact, the collision scene, and once hitting the NVC, things are running fast again ?? But that's just my take....my cup is always half-full, never half-empty !! :rolleyes:

Each of you don't hesitate to use the PM for any questions.

Edited by rogerinca (see edit history)

Congratulations Roger

Hope your P3 comes soon. I still remember the excitement when I heard DOS told me the P3 was sent but we have never received that until 3 months later :) . Good luck.

best wishes,

Gino & Lulu