Where do I find dried Ginseng?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried to find the dried American Ginseng to send to my Father-9n law for Xmas... any ideas

If you don't have luck with or don't want to use those site, PM me Sir Charles and I'll hook you up with an oz or lb of some primo shit, bro. :roller:

The prices vary, mostly by the age of the ginseng. The many corner stores around my hood have decent prices.

I have tried to find the dried American Ginseng to send to my Father-9n law for Xmas... any ideas

If you don't have luck with or don't want to use those site, PM me Sir Charles and I'll hook you up with an oz or lb of some primo shit, bro. :)

The prices vary, mostly by the age of the ginseng. The many corner stores around my hood have decent prices.

Dennis what are these "overtones" I am hearing? :lol: :lol:

Guest Rob & Jin

:

If you don't have luck with or don't want to use those site, PM me Sir Charles and I'll hook you up with an oz or lb of some primo shit, bro. :)

Dennis what are these "overtones" I am hearing?

:D :lol:

B) :D :unsure: :roller

Dennis what are these "overtones" I am hearing? :santa: :rolleyes:

Charles, be nice !!! This man, like me, just celebrated his 58th birthday in the past few days. You, too, will be there, someday.

Personally, I don't use the stuff myself. :o :lol:

Seriously, this stuff is expensive and the roots they package and sell on line are even more expensive than, as Dan and Dennis relate, can be purchased at the local Chinese supermarket. The big supermarket in Sacramento, Wing-Wah, has a big barrel of the medium cut roots, which you can hand select from and they also sell the root slices. Loa Po asked me to bring her some for use as gifts for her family and GF's.

After I broke my pound bag down into little 1.5 oz. baggies, I felt like a drug dealer and I was really worried to carry it in my luggage. :cheering: :lol:

A side-bar please...

How do you know good ginseng from bad ginseng?

I did a google search on wisconsin ginseng and found a number of sites. Interestingly enough my gal just asked me to get her American Ginseng for her boss.

http://www.schumacherginseng.com/

http://www.aginseng.com/catalog.html

http://www.rolandginseng.com/product.htm

http://www.cornermark.com/ginseng/wisconsin_ginseng.html

If you don't have luck with or don't want to use those site, PM me Sir Charles and I'll hook you up with an oz or lb of some primo shit, bro. :cheering:

Thanks for the offer Dennis. I did order some online. Hopefully it will get here soon so I can ship for Christmas.

Dennis what are these "overtones" I am hearing? :santa: :rolleyes:

Charles, be nice !!! This man, like me, just celebrated his 58th birthday in the past few days. You, too, will be there, someday.

Personally, I don't use the stuff myself. :o :lol:

Seriously, this stuff is expensive and the roots they package and sell on line are even more expensive than, as Dan and Dennis relate, can be purchased at the local Chinese supermarket. The big supermarket in Sacramento, Wing-Wah, has a big barrel of the medium cut roots, which you can hand select from and they also sell the root slices. Loa Po asked me to bring her some for use as gifts for her family and GF's.

After I broke my pound bag down into little 1.5 oz. baggies, I felt like a drug dealer and I was really worried to carry it in my luggage. :cheering: :lol:

Dennis is 58??, looks good dude.

I haven't been able to locate any yet. I did by a box of tea with chrystamum and Ginseng and then I bought some Ginseng pills from krogers yesterday. Lao Po told me not to buy anything else.... I didn't after my order online. :huh: :)

Dennis what are these "overtones" I am hearing? :lol: :blink:

Personally, I don't use the stuff myself. :lol: :lol:

After I broke my pound bag down into little 1.5 oz. baggies, I felt like a drug dealer and I was really worried to carry it in my luggage. :) :lol:

Hey Dennis, flush the bags of ginseng and run for the hills!!!!!!!! It's the :yahoo: :lol:

Happy Birthday Roger!!!!