Another Question Regarding G325A and I129F

Hey again!

Ok on my Fiances G325A Biographic Sheet can she fill it out in her native alphabet? or does she have to fill it out in English? Also I believe I will be the one filling out the 129F, how do i fill out her side of the info when I do not know how to write in Chinese.

Thanks for your answers!

Vinny

Guest Rob & Jin

Hey again!

Ok on my Fiances G325A Biographic Sheet can she fill it out in her native alphabet? or does she have to fill it out in English? Also I believe I will be the one filling out the 129F, how do i fill out her side of the info when I do not know how to write in Chinese.

Thanks for your answers!

Vinny

It has to filled in, in English

There is a box on the G-325A that asks for the fiancee to write her name in her native alphabet. I did this by the copy and paste. She sent me her name in Chinese, I copied it and pasted it to that block in the form. However, the fiancee does have to sign the form so you will have to send the forms to her for her signature unless you wish to sign them for her. Her signature can be in English.

Edited by chilton747 (see edit history)

Download the example forms from Visa Journey, which can be found through the FAQ's at the top left of the page, send them to her via e-mail after you have filled out the english parts for her, ask her to write her name, in her native alphabet. The I-129F should be English only, this document is most important so make sure its accurate :)

Edited by carl.hops (see edit history)