Another question

I am just about to send in the I-129F. I have quadruple checked everything (actually it was more like 20 times). On the G325A my SOs address didn't fit in the "Applicant's residence last five years" so I put it on an attachment. Does she have to sign and date the attachment? I know you're supposed to sign and date I-129F attachemnts so I wasn't sure about this. Thanks in advance for all the great help!!!

Make sure you have the new fee structure... and I think now you send directly to one of two centers (?), before there were four centers. Maybe a recent filer can comment.

Being from Illinois also, it normally would have gone to Nebraska, but might as well send to CSC!! It will go there anyway, good luck!!

Make sure you have the new fee structure... and I think now you send directly to one of two centers (?), before there were four centers. Maybe a recent filer can comment.

Being from Illinois also, it normally would have gone to Nebraska, but might as well send to CSC!! It will go there anyway, good luck!!

Right....I got the new fee,$455, (OUCH!!!) and I'm sending it to Cali

I am just about to send in the I-129F. I have quadruple checked everything (actually it was more like 20 times). On the G325A my SOs address didn't fit in the "Applicant's residence last five years" so I put it on an attachment. Does she have to sign and date the attachment? I know you're supposed to sign and date I-129F attachemnts so I wasn't sure about this. Thanks in advance for all the great help!!!

We had a similar problem.

I added the pages, and signed them.

On another form where we had this problem, I just hand wrote in the blank because I could make it fit if I hand wrote it.