HELP!!!!!!!!

I am filling out the I-751 for my stepdaughter. she could not file with my wife as USCIS screwed up and she got her GC 6 months after my wife.

Part four of the form asks for information about the "spouse or parent through whom she gained her conditional residence from". When I filed this form out for my wife I was the 'spouse or...' My question is this-did my stepdaughter gain her conditional residence because she was a k2 or because she is my stepdaughter??? Who did she get her GC through? Me or my wife???

I have called USCIS three times and they could not answer my question. If they don't know how the hell can I??

Guest ShaQuaNew

I am filling out the I-751 for my stepdaughter. she could not file with my wife as USCIS screwed up and she got her GC 6 months after my wife.

Part four of the form asks for information about the "spouse or parent through whom she gained her conditional residence from". When I filed this form out for my wife I was the 'spouse or...' My question is this-did my stepdaughter gain her conditional residence because she was a k2 or because she is my stepdaughter??? Who did she get her GC through? Me or my wife???

I have called USCIS three times and they could not answer my question. If they don't know how the hell can I??

Both gain residence and GC through you, though your daughter gains residence through you, via your wife. When I completed the forms for Lan and Sarah, I added myself. Sarah was also K2.

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)