Moon Cakes and more!

I traveled to our local Chinatown here in Houston today to get lunch. While I was there I decided to buy some moon cakes for my wife and neighbors. Well guess what I found¡­ :o

Moon Cakes Moon Cakes and more Moon Cakes¡­

Pineapple filled, egg filled, red bean filled, lemon filled, etc, etc..

I didn¡¯t realize until today they came in so many flavors¡­ :blink:

I picked out a few in each flavor and will try them this evening, however I was wondering what other flavors are available and what was your favorite one¡­ :rolleyes:

Edited by Urkidding (see edit history)

They got different flavors? :blink: :rolleyes:

Actually I'm thinking the mooncakes I found in Houston don't taste as good as the ones I found in Shenzhen.

I traveled to our local Chinatown here in Houston today to get lunch. While I was there I decided to buy some moon cakes for my wife and neighbors. Well guess what I found¡­ :D

Moon Cakes Moon Cakes and more Moon Cakes¡­

Pineapple filled, egg filled, red bean filled, lemon filled, etc, etc..

I didn¡¯t realize until today they came in so many flavors¡­ :)

I picked out a few in each flavor and will try them this evening, however I was wondering what other flavors are available and what was your favorite one¡­ :)

Do you have any egg filled moon cake left?

I hate them. I only picked up a few ice-cream moon cakes from Hagendas(sic) and it was a gift certificate from a law firm we use. Some one gave me one at the office, I ate it, then took two insulin shots before I headed to the airport on a three hour flight. Blood suger level went too low and I had to beg the air hostess to give me sandwiches, 4 of them!

Still got two boxes of them, all gifts and not sure what to do with them. The holiday is already over.

Guest Rob & Jin

I hate them. I only picked up a few ice-cream moon cakes from Hagendas(sic) and it was a gift certificate from a law firm we use. Some one gave me one at the office, I ate it, then took two insulin shots before I headed to the airport on a three hour flight. Blood suger level went too low and I had to beg the air hostess to give me sandwiches, 4 of them!

Still got two boxes of them, all gifts and not sure what to do with them. The holiday is already over.

UMM, we like the ones with ham