Submitting AOS with missing docs

ok, does it have to be postmarked before the 30th (USPS), or do i need to overnight this using fedex if i do do it?

postmarked before 30th via USPS. I'm not sure with FedEx. I don't think their date system counts as a postmark. It better make it to Chicago by July 28th to count if using FedEx.

oh, i'll just use usps then and send it tonight if i do, which the wifey is now pushing for. she think i'm exaggerating! ;)

Did you get it sent out? I'm confused. In another thread--I think it's Signal's thread--you said you sent yours out "Sunday or Monday night" (--as in past tense-- ). :huh:

thanks dan...i'll get that document ready incase i do get an RFE. obviously i was just trying to beat the deadline.

sirlancelot:

no, i told the other dude in the other thread i sent out the i765 like he did(maybe i read his post wrong), not the AOS docs. i wanted to send that first, as i wasn't sure if i was going to send this AOS packet. turned out i did...just today on lunch break put it in a drop box before the 'mailperson' picked up from that box.

sirlancelot:

no, i told the other dude in the other thread i sent out the i765 like he did(maybe i read his post wrong), not the AOS docs. i wanted to send that first, as i wasn't sure if i was going to send this AOS packet. turned out i did...just today on lunch break put it in a drop box before the 'mailperson' picked up from that box.

Ok, I see.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=320103

I think in that thread, he referred to I-485 and I-864.

But anyway, glad you sent it today.