Question about advanced parole

My fiance is coming in a few days on a k-1 visa. He wanted to get advanced parole just in case something would happen back in China and he needed to go back for a time. He doesn't, however, have any specific travel dates, so will it be possible to get advanced parole? If so, what should he fill out on the form when it says when is your trip and stuff?

thanks

My fiance is coming in a few days on a k-1 visa. He wanted to get advanced parole just in case something would happen back in China and he needed to go back for a time. He doesn't, however, have any specific travel dates, so will it be possible to get advanced parole? If so, what should he fill out on the form when it says when is your trip and stuff?

thanks

Yes - give any estimate - it is good for a year. Take the original on any trip, but give them a copy so it may be re-used.

thanks

Yes - give any estimate - it is good for a year. Take the original on any trip, but give them a copy so it may be re-used.

You can also request "Multiple" so you can have two originals at no extra cost.

Advance Parole must be justified. Read the section on AP on the USCIS website. Download the I-131 form; read the directions. There are business reasons and humanitarian reasons. Surely your fiance can think of some reason that he must go back to China to sign some business papers, etc. It makes sense, as others have said, to apply for the multi-entry AP.

We used ours several times.