Does anybody know where the.....

Here is what I get when i do a case status report.

I need to do a I-131 for AP and one of the things it asks for is where is our I-485 pending at. Here is what I get when I do a Case Status:

Receipt Number: :ph34r:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

I need to know this before I can file the I-131 Advanced Parole.

Thanks for ur help, Patrick

Patrick,

We went into this status about 6 weeks ago. I don't have a clue what it means though. We did an inquiry and the Houston office replied that our background investigation was still being worked on. We were wondering what our case was doing at MSC when the local office was supposed to have our file.

We are going to an Info Pass next week to see if we can some answers. The 800# number said we still might more up to 9 months more to wait.

I'll let you know what they tells us.

The Missouri Service Center is also know and the National Benefits Center.

The NBC was established on April 16, 2003, in Lee¡¯s Summit, Missouri, as a central facility to be used for the pre-processing of immigration Forms that require an interview. In addition, the NBC also adjudicates other types of Forms to completion, including I-765s and I-131s. The Center has six divisions. They are Adjudications, Customer Relations, Records, Fraud Detection, Information Technology and Administration.
http://149.101.23.2/graphics/fieldoffices/nbc/overview.htm

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/NBCprocesstimes.jsp