Hi y'all .....

Welcome to CFL Mike. You will find friends here. I noticed you said "your site" in your post. Now that you're a member is is "our site" Welcome aboard. Now as far as the Texican thing I can assure you that the great northwest, particularly Oregon is the only decent place to be from. The best thing to ever come out of Texas is Hwy 287.

Yep, I think it was Highway 287 that got Carl, and all them other Texas Wannabe's that could not pass the Texas entrance exam, outta Texas, so I guess it's a good highway. Unfortunately, all the other highways are clogged with folks trying to get into Texas. They just gotta park their vehicle and take a number...

Welcome to CFL, by the way...

As aye,

Jim

My Father, a staunch Oklahoman used to tell me about the Texas Entrance Exam. He said that when Indian Territory (Oklahoma) first opened up there was a BIG sign up in the Panhandle with an arrow and the text "This way to Oklahoma". He said that way the folks who could READ would be able to get to Oklahoma... :rolleyes:

-James

But then it has been proven here in Texas that those Texans who moved north to Oklahoma raised the IQ of both places.....If you don't believe me :threeques: ...just ask me...

Edited by Carl (see edit history)
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic