need instructions

ok , hate to always sound so stupid , but i really need instrutions on how to prepare the overturn proof for my so to turn in should it be in a big envelope all together with a cover letter and should all my so infomation be written on the envelope i need to know this , so i can help her get it all prepaired , and to help her keep her confidence, and second ( the vo wrote the wrong interview date on blue slip will this cause any problems??????

:angry: LOST IN THE MIDDLE TOWARD THE END :angry:

Guest ShaQuaNew

ok , hate to always sound so stupid , but i really need instrutions on how to prepare the overturn proof for my so to turn in should it be in a big envelope all together with a cover letter and should all my so infomation be written on the envelope i need to know this , so i can help her get it all prepaired , and to help her keep her confidence, and second ( the vo wrote the wrong interview date on blue slip will this cause any problems??????

:angry: LOST IN THE MIDDLE TOWARD THE END :angry:

As I'm coming in the middle of your story, which apparantly has a beginning, perhaps you could state again just what sort of overcome evidence you're required to present and why. It will be especially helpful if you state the specifics as communicated to you in official paperwork, redacting personal information of course...

Thanks...

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)

Here's the denial post:

Need Help big time, blue slip

----

I would think that you'd want to put a cover letter in stating the enclosures (maybe aligned against which requests were made).

Here are the basic steps...

New Procedure for Additional Material Submission

http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzho...new.html#addmat

Starting September 15, applicants asked to submit additional materials for their immigrant visa will need to schedule an appointment. Please call the U.S. Visa Information Center at 4008-872-333 within China or 86-21-3881-4611 from other countries, from 7 A.M. to 7 P.M. (Monday - Friday) and 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. (Saturday) for an appointment. Applicants must provide: names in Chinese characters and pin yin, case number, ID card number, passport number, phone number, and date of birth. There is a charge to access the Visa Information Center. Prices are 54 RMB for 12 minutes or 36 RMB for 8 minutes. The Visa Information Center charge may be paid at any CITIC Bank office or on the Internet at https://www.usavisainformation.com.cn/eng/index.aspx. Once the charge is paid, you will be given a PIN number that must be given to the Visa Information Center when you call to verify the payment. The U.S. Visa Information Call Center currently can assist callers in Mandarin, Cantonese, Taishanese, and English.

Examples of Steps to take: (thanks to Eunice)

1. You make an appointment with the consulate for submitting docs to overcome denial.

Your wife can buy a prepay card from her local Citic Bank, there are RMB54 or RMB36 cards available. They charge for making an appointment.

Prepare the following information before making a call:

1). Her passport number

2). her name, both in Chinese and pin yin, her birthdate and ID number which are on her passport

3). Her Case Number which begins with GUZ #....., Visa category...

4) Date of denial

Then their call center will give her an Appointment Number and the date to submit docs

2. She will get the result in two days.

The result is possibly to be:

1). Ok, red slip, she can pick up her visa in two days

2). They want more docs or any stuff they can brainstorm

3). The case be returned to DHS

4). Depends on the VO

Edited by DavidZixuan (see edit history)
Guest ShaQuaNew

Here's the denial post:

Need Help big time, blue slip

----

I would think that you'd want to put a cover letter in stating the enclosures (maybe aligned against which requests were made).

Here are the basic steps...

New Procedure for Additional Material Submission

http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzho...new.html#addmat

Starting September 15, applicants asked to submit additional materials for their immigrant visa will need to schedule an appointment. Please call the U.S. Visa Information Center at 4008-872-333 within China or 86-21-3881-4611 from other countries, from 7 A.M. to 7 P.M. (Monday - Friday) and 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. (Saturday) for an appointment. Applicants must provide: names in Chinese characters and pin yin, case number, ID card number, passport number, phone number, and date of birth. There is a charge to access the Visa Information Center. Prices are 54 RMB for 12 minutes or 36 RMB for 8 minutes. The Visa Information Center charge may be paid at any CITIC Bank office or on the Internet at https://www.usavisainformation.com.cn/eng/index.aspx. Once the charge is paid, you will be given a PIN number that must be given to the Visa Information Center when you call to verify the payment. The U.S. Visa Information Call Center currently can assist callers in Mandarin, Cantonese, Taishanese, and English.

Examples of Steps to take: (thanks to Eunice)

1. You make an appointment with the consulate for submitting docs to overcome denial.

Your wife can buy a prepay card from her local Citic Bank, there are RMB54 or RMB36 cards available. They charge for making an appointment.

Prepare the following information before making a call:

1). Her passport number

2). her name, both in Chinese and pin yin, her birthdate and ID number which are on her passport

3). Her Case Number which begins with GUZ #....., Visa category...

4) Date of denial

Then their call center will give her an Appointment Number and the date to submit docs

2. She will get the result in two days.

The result is possibly to be:

1). Ok, red slip, she can pick up her visa in two days

2). They want more docs or any stuff they can brainstorm

3). The case be returned to DHS

4). Depends on the VO

As you noticed, David took the time to compile your history and provide a clear explanation as to what you should do. It's very important that you do that same as he's done here so that you ensure that any and all communications you provide the US government are complete, with history, references, and enclosures. This will "help" prevent any misintrepretation of your paperwork. Yes, I did put "help" in quotes for a reason.