Good Feng Shui & Bad Feng Shui

Absolutely zip ... nada .... she doesn't believe in it.

However, I do ... I bought a red good luck knot and hung it over our bed ... it works.

:lol:

Mine either she has her own feng shui

Only know a few so far.

1 - Hungry or not ur butt Will sit at kitchen

table while she eats. Heavy price paid not doing that.

2 - Coca isn't a drug its a drink.

3 - Always put clothes inside out before wash machine.

4 - Change ur underware everyday stained or not.

5 - Ya have to wash hair every shower, need ur not.

6 - When at resturant its ok to look at pictures in

menu but shes gonna order what she thinks then feed

ur butt..(love that one)

7 - Man cannot decorate inside of house, thats mamas job.

8 - Man dont know what to wear, wife picks his clothes :) .

9 - A burp is a fart (a small case) loud ur not, still a burp.

10 - Always wear a long sleave shirt and hat when work

outside 100 degrees dont matter.hehe.

11 - Man gets put on a budjet for smokes and beer.

12 - Man knows that mama (wife) always knows best 4 family

and him.

Ain't life great!!! :D

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm ... now you got me wondering ... is it the red knot over the bed or no TV?

:)

Truth is I usually keep the TVs in the bedrooms so people can visit and talk. I had a step daughter that used to insult everyone so she could hear what the TV said. So out it went.

I will probably have a TV only in the living room with wife. She says it is too expensive run it anyway. cost cost cost. :D

Jim I will have to get this red knot thingie. She has no superstiotions though. I think Eunice has it right. I was thinking of putting mirrors in the head of the bed though. Not sure why, I just saw one and liked it.

no mirror in front of the bed...

Sure not, unless you want to see your own action movies in bed :P

Just don¡¯t put it on your ceiling¡­uuhmmm

I remember reading an old Confucius saying.

Man who fly upside down have hairy crack up! :)

Or was it a woman¡­ :o

I can¡¯t remember because I¡¯m Confucius.

Andrew B)

Basicly Feng Shui (Wind Water) is a system of maintaining harmony through balance with the environment. In harmony the mind, body and spirit are in good health and have good fortune. Out of balance causes ill health or misfortune. Often it becomes more a matter of superstitions than achieving harmony through balance with the environment. Directional influences play a large role. Most shamanistic systems rely heavily on directions and nature. This begins with where the sun rises and sets as well as which direction bad winds come from.

I find it very interesting that the Navajo have a similar system that also guides them in home entrances and other things. The Navajo also share sand painting as a medicine with the Tibetans.

• 2 months later...

For those of you who don't know what Feng Shui is - Feng Shui is the ancient Chinese art for homes and businesses, interior design and decorating.

Here are some items of importance that I have learned in the past. I know that you can look these type of items up on the Internet, but I want to know what your SO has taught you. And for those others who are waiting for their SO, remember you¡¯re in training in this one! And then again some of you have not had any training yet so read up before your SO gets here!

Please keep in mind these are just important to your SO just as we have taken the approach of not walking behind a black Cat or walking under a ladder¡­ or better yet ¨C DON¡¯T BREAK A MIRROR for God¡¯s sake or you'll have 7 years of bad luck¡­

So here goes some of my list:

1. Don¡¯t buy a house on the end of a street ¨C bad luck

2. Don¡¯t plant a tree in front of you front door ¨C bad luck

3. Don¡¯t buy a house whose stairway faces the front door ¨C bad luck

4. Put a mirror in the front entrance way to send evil spirits back on their way ¨C Good Luck

5. Post a RED good luck symbol on your front door ¨C of course good luck!

6. Your house must face North or South ¨C not east or west.

7. Before you buy a house you should consult a Chinese median to see if the spirits are good!

8. Don¡¯t buy a house whose previous owners a) divorced :lol: bankrupt c) died there.

So share your Feng Shui training with us and please contribute because inquiring minds want to know!

Andrew :huh:

Andrew I guess I screwed up???

as my stairs face the front door. If you go right you go upstairs, left hallway to enter

my home.."opppss her home" sorry I'm still in training. I don't have anything anymore.

What was mine is now hers and what is hers is still hers. I guess thats the Chinese way

of 50/50???

But no matter life is so sweet and ITS so good to see her smile and happy!!

When the wifey is happy and smilin my life is heaven on earth and when she is

not smilin and happy, well we want go there.... :blink:

Should I have someone come and rebuild my home.

But that wastes more money! This Chinese thingie keeps me so confused and

I wonder if I will ever understand it?

In my short training period I did find one thingie that WORKS great.

Maybe some of you are wondering what that one thingie is!!

Well I''ll tell you its "YES DEAR your right" after all you have 5000 years of history

and me I only have a little over 200 years history. So this makes you smarter than me.

Thanks Dave for giving me that little bit of advice.

You folks in OK ain't so bad after all.

Bobby.... in training

Andrew I guess I screwed up???

as my stairs face the front door. If you go right you go upstairs, left hallway to enter

my home.."opppss her home" sorry I'm still in training. I don't have anything anymore.

What was mine is now hers and what is hers is still hers. I guess thats the Chinese way

of 50/50???

But no matter life is so sweet and ITS so good to see her smile and happy!!

When the wifey is happy and smilin my life is heaven on earth and when she is

not smilin and happy, well we want go there.... :blink:

Should I have someone come and rebuild my home.

But that wastes more money! This Chinese thingie keeps me so confused and

I wonder if I will ever understand it?

In my short training period I did find one thingie that WORKS great.

Maybe some of you are wondering what that one thingie is!!

Well I''ll tell you its "YES DEAR your right" after all you have 5000 years of history

and me I only have a little over 200 years history. So this makes you smarter than me.

Thanks Dave for giving me that little bit of advice.

You folks in OK ain't so bad after all.

Bobby.... in training

Bobby,

There is hope! No need to re-model. You can buy a mirror and hang it in the hallway near the stairs which will allow evil spirits to ¡°bounce back¡± out of your house. Then place a large red ¡°Good Luck¡± sign on your door. That should do it. ;)

Remember not to get wifey training mixed up with Good Feng Shui traing, otherwise you may get the mop in the wrong place! :huh:

and as always... call me for additional advance or call Dougie, he has the Meds. :lol:

Bobby,

There is hope! No need to re-model. You can buy a mirror and hang it in the hallway near the stairs which will allow evil spirits to ¡°bounce back¡± out of your house. Then place a large red ¡°Good Luck¡± sign on your door. That should do it. :huh:

Remember not to get wifey training mixed up with Good Feng Shui traing, otherwise you may get the mop in the wrong place! :lol:

and as always... call me for additional advance or call Dougie, he has the Meds. :blink:

If all else fails, placing a large red "For Sale" sign on the front door should do it.