Welcome to Candle, Flint River

You have found the right place to gather information. help with the process, even get advise on the relationship as cross-cultural relationships have it's own set of challenges or just pass the time.

Good luck with the visa and best wishes for your new found life.... Like Triggster said, "You're gonna love it.."

Welcome,

If someone had told me how much money I would have spent already, (3 trips to see my wife so far) and how much it is going to cost me yet, I would have said they were crazy...lol I probably would have thought twice about answering her email, but I did and I fell in love with the most beautiful woman I have ever met. So for me the cost has been worth every cent. It goes to the old saying you cant put a price on true love.

Its the waiting thats the real killer...

Another Georgian, Welcome aboard !! I must admit, Frank is a sharp dude, so is Trigg, but I hear Trigg is not to be trusted with your sheep if you have any in Thomaston :(

Lot's of good info here as you have heard... remember, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask.