Top10: AOS statements you should not make

10/ Here is my file , pal... You sort it out ! Yeah.. all 285 pages of it !

9/ Say, I forgot to include my FBI most wanted poster.. Is this a problem?

8/ Do notice the lipstick signature at bottom of I-485... I do love BCIS :P

7/ INS? BCIS?? DHS?? WTF??? Make up your mind !!

6/ George told me your a** is in the sling if I don't get my stuff back 3 days from now.

5/ I E-filed.... Say what?? You don't have a website?? Darn !! Lemme call the H&R Block boys.. ooops !

4/ The dog hate the damn application on its way to the post office... Would a paw print do instead?

3/ You must be working hard with all those nuts , like this Mick or Owen guys calling you about delays.. Me, I respect your privacy.. ;)

2/ How's the shredding doing these days?

1/ My life is in your pencil.

3/ You must be working hard with all those nuts , like this Mick or Owen guys calling you about delays.. Me, I respect your privacy.. ;)

Yes, for sure you don't want to mention the dart board poster boys :)

Nope.. But the dart poster children have changed a lot lately... I heard GZ last most wanted was "Vladimir" ?????? :P

WTF????

Are they THAT screwed up at GZ?????????

Sorry kids !! Didn't mean to scare P3/P4 sufferers ! Just playing a pratical joke on newbies :)

They are not THAT screwed up at GZ... They just need " 90 day Filing skills course" by Enron board of trustees....

OK.. Sorry. Don't freak out OK? Just a joke !

3/ You must be working hard with all those nuts , like this Mick or Owen guys calling you about delays.. Me, I respect your privacy.. :rolleyes:

Yes, for sure you don't want to mention the dart board poster boys :greenblob:

I may be half asleep, but I did see number three Eric. If I call now, it won't have to be long distance from China. :redblob: