Oh so cautious YIPPEEEE

The very tired but polite namecheck lady told me that GZ had "received" our P3 on March 24 and initiated the namecheck at that time.

We had sent back the P3 in mid January.

Will confirm with GZ on Friday.

No idea how long the actual namecheck will take but we are preparing for the shock and awe of finding out an interview will occur rapidly after receiving P4 (or perhaps even before!) based on what I've seen here lately.

Maybe May. Maybe May. Maybe May It would be so sweet to take Ling sailing before Memorial Day.

Guest Long_strider

Well no miracles here, but finally after 5 submissions of P3 they finally "get it" Now the namecheck wait.....maybe a miracle on this step of the process, but I promise not to hold my breath.... :D

FYI to confirm what you guys are hearing concerning receiving the visa the day after. As you know, my fiancee just received P4, and in the appointment letter it states that if the interview is passed, she can pick up her visa the next morning. Of course they still say that receiving the P4 does not guarantee a visa, but at least we know that once the interview is completed, we are home free (knock on wood!). :blink: :P ;)

Carl & Hongyu

Well no miracles here, but finally after 5 submissions of P3 they finally "get it"  Now the namecheck wait.....maybe a miracle on this step of the process, but I promise not to hold my breath.... :blink:

5 resubs?????????

Good Grief !!

And I thought our case was screwed up back then.. We only had 3 ( but back from may 5 for the first one, so we were indeed screwed ) .. :P