There has been some constructive criticism about the FAQs being too difficult to navigate all the different documents...

So I have created a new FAQ in a single document, so that multiple documents are not needed to be researched (but you can go to the separate document for more info)...

This is a single document FAQ which attempts to cut out the fat; but has many new sections including an explanation of the immigration departments involved, form reference (form help will follow), and acronyms...

I will also tie this into the Timeline Menu at some point so it can be opened there.

For now, you can see it under the Links & Resources FAQ section.. here is the direct link:

EZ-FAQ: Single document FAQ with forms and acronyms

provide any feedback on the document as you like.. new sections, something to expand on, etc. I will only say that the next effort is "forms help"... each form will have a section with comments.

My thanks to Randy and Frank for reviewing it and giving very useful feedback/additions/correction.

There has been some constructive criticism about the FAQs being too difficult to navigate all the different documents...

So I have created a new FAQ in a single document, so that multiple documents are not needed to be researched (but you can go to the separate document for more info)...

This is a single document FAQ which attempts to cut out the fat; but has many new sections including an explanation of the immigration departments involved, form reference (form help will follow), and acronyms...

I will also tie this into the Timeline Menu at some point so it can be opened there.

For now, you can see it under the Links & Resources FAQ section.. here is the direct link:

provide any feedback on the document as you like.. new sections, something to expand on, etc. I will only say that the next effort is "forms help"... each form will have a section with comments.

My thanks to Randy and Frank for reviewing it and giving very useful feedback/additions/correction.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A lot of work and time went in to this. Us CFLers are very lucky. Thanks David for another GREAT JOB!!!!!! :lol:

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A lot of work and time went in to this. Us CFLers are very lucky. Thanks David for another GREAT JOB!!!!!! :P

GOOD JOB DAVID , YOU ARE THE MAN :lol:

I've said it before & I will say it again... you are the coolest, David!! :D Thanks so much for all your efforts!!

Ummmm....so David (Randy & Frank).

Just what is it that you do with your FREE time?????

Is there truly life after CFL????? Or does CFL become, at some point, your life?????

:lol:

As one of the hundreds of people that you have helped, I thank you.

Mike

I also would like to thank you David, there are many wonderful, knowledgable, and helpful people on this site, and I've had a great deal of help from many different people. But I always feel that your word is the final and most authoritative source, and I'd like to thank you for the wonderful job you've done organizing all the FAQ info., which is such a help as I get ready to leave for my wife's interview on Oct. 30th. Xie, Xie from the bottom of my heart! :lol: