Vaccinations and SS

We applied for her SSN today at Glenwood Springs instead of Denver believing that smaller is better when it comes to govt offices. Took only 5 minutes and all he looked at was the passport and I-94. I had filled out the application form I got from the web site. He said she should get it in 10 days or 2 weeks.

I looked up the vaccinations needed on the BS website and found that she needed many more than she got in China. Went to the govt recommended Dr. and he looked over the shots she had gotten and she only got a flu shot. The others were marked as not necessary because of her age. If any one wants a copy of the completed form, e-mail me and I will send it to you.

I don't think the vaccination is needed now until BCIS tells you to do so before the interview. I'm filing the AOS forms now and I also asked BCIS this question. By the way, I didn't have any vaccination in China as far as K-1 process is concerned.

It is needed. It is right on the instructions on I-485. If I were you , I would get it before filing AOS. Your BCIS office might we wrong or you misunderstood. See vaccinations post in immigration challenges.

And yes no vaccinations are required of K-1 in China but supplemental to form I-693 IS required with I-485 filing.